Automation: Tailored down to the smallest Detail.
The solutions utilized by SIGMA for the automation of your project have been perfectly adapted to meet your requirements. At the same time, project management in compliance with GMP secures maximum efficiency during the realization of your project.
We develop and implement software and hardware solutions from basic planning to qualified handover to our customers. We structure the automation software in accordance with ISA S88, e.g., with commonly used process control systems that include formula and path control for maximum flexibility, scalability, and availability.
By using PLC, HMI, and SCADA solutions, we can integrate components from different manufacturers flexibly and cost-effectively into a complete solution. GMP-compliant preparation and completion of project documentation ensure the best possible qualification of your project. The result is a unique concept for your automation project.
What we do for you:
- Project management according to GAMP5
- Preparation of requirements and specifications
- Preparation of HDS/SDS/FDS
- Software engineering from the formula to the last valve
- Structure of the automation software in accordance with ISA S88 (batch)
- Planning, engineering, and operational startup of:
- Process control systems, incl. recipe and path control (e.g., SIMATIC PCS7), Emerson DeltaV, B&R APROL, common PLC/SCADA solutions (e.g., Siemens TIA Portal), SIMATIC WinCC, SIMATIC Step7, Rockwell FactoryTalk, PLC WorkShop for Siemens 505
- Our own, certified SIGMA TIA Portal library
- Integration and coordination of package units
- Creation of customer-specific test documentation — SAT/IQ/OQ
- Implementation of FAT, installation, operational startup, SAT, qualification